Part One of a two-part, four day workshop spanning two weekends learning to make a variety of soaps.
Book both Part One, and Part Two together for a generous $100 discount, or book individually. Part Two can only be booked after taking Part One contingent on knowledge gained in Part One.
Hot processed, cold processed, liquid, pioneer and survival soap. Not only will you finish this workshop with four different soap products, you will be skilled with making your own soap for a lifetime!
$200 ~ $250 / Person
- 2 Days of gathering, instruction, and production
- 1-2 different soap products to take home
- All soap making supplies included
- Lunch each day is provided
- Each day is 5-6 hours
- *Must complete Part One before attending Part Two
- *Must be over 14 years of age to participate
This is Part One of a two weekend series that encompasses all things soap.
We start with the basics of cold and hot process on the first weekend and the second we begin to make liquid soap and we learn some pioneering and survival soap methods as well as some advanced techniques like working with colour and decoration, embeds and fast processing of soap.
- Safety, Equipment, Tools, Ingredients and other resources
- Science of Soap!
- Make Your First Soaps
- How to make liquid soap the fast and easy way with 2 different methods
- Pioneer Soap with a modern twist
- Advanced techniques
- 10:00 am ~ 4:30 pm
- Intro / History / Intentions / Collection
We start with intros, safety, equipment, tools, ingredients, resources, history & importance of soap making, soap science. Then we put it all together and make soap!
Part 1: Day 1
- 10:00 am ~ 5:00 pm
- More Creating!
Well into production of cold, and hot, process for making our soap. Today we unmold and cut the cold process soap, make hot processed soap and learn some trade secrets on how to make the exact amount that you need for any mold shape size and make (even the ones you make yourself!)
Soap Making Series Part One
Select your start date, Book Now below, then add Part Two to your cart for the complete Soap Making Series at the discounted $400.